This site is administered by Sustainalytics on behalf of each Sustainalytics local operating company.
- Your privacy on Sustainalytics’ site
- What information do we gather?
- How do we use information that we collect from the site?
- Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
- What about sensitive personal data?
- What about data security?
- Where will your personal data be processed?
- Your rights
- What if I don't want cookies?
Sustainalytics collects information at its sites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our site’s technology).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes registering to use the site, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for an event or requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further details as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to Pprovidinge this information is entirely at your discretion.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purpose; however, you do not have to responsed to themsuch surveys is optional.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to any Sustainalytics sites (including our social media accounts, such as Linked In, Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus).
- Our site collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is used for system administration, to filter site traffic, to look up user domains, and to report on site statistics.
- Details of your visits to our site and resources you access (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data). Please see the Cookies section below for more information.
- When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data”.
We use personal data to provide you with the information that you request and for other purposes which we would describe to you when that particular data is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters, further information about Sustainalytics or other content
- For surveys or research questionnaires
- To personalize your site experience
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
- We analyse your IP and browser information to determine the effectiveness of our site and to help us identify ways to improve it. Please see the Cookies section below for more information.
We generally only share personal data within our group, with our contracted service providers and advisors. However, there will be other instances when we will need to share or disclose the personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via Sustainalytics’ site. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
As a global organization, the personal data we collect may be transferred internationally throughout Sustainalytics’ organization. We have internal policies in place to ensure an equivalent level of protection is in place across our organization.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected or updated if it is inaccurate. You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications being sent to you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the specified links to unsubscribe from our email marketing communications. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you at any time by contacting us by email or phone.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent visit, or to another site that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognize a user’s device.
By using our site you agree that we can place cookies on your device as explained above. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device you can do this using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can change your browser settings to do this.
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience and website usability as parts of the site may no longer work. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon you visit our site, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.
Turning off cookies will also prevent any web beacons from tracking your user activity on our site. The web beacon will still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
Copyright © 2017 Sustainalytics. All rights reserved.
No part of the information included in this website, publication and/or report may be reproduced, used, disseminated, modified, published or otherwise furnished in any manner without the express written consent of Sustainalytics. Nothing contained in this website, publication and/or report shall be construed as to make a representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the advisability to invest in or include companies in investable universes and/or portfolios. Sustainalytics’ role is limited to providing research and analysis in order to facilitate well-informed decision-making. Sustainalytics cannot and will not decide which companies to be included in investible universes and/or portfolios. Sustainalytics is not an investment adviser and makes no representation or warranty or recommendation, express or implied, regarding the advisability of investing in any security or investing in securities generally.
The information on which this website, publication and/or report is based on reflects the situation as on the date of its elaboration. Such information has – fully or partially – been derived from third parties and is therefore subject to continuous modification.
Sustainalytics observes the greatest possible care in using information but cannot guarantee that information contained herein is accurate and/or complete and no rights can be derived from it. The information is provided “as is” and, therefore Sustainalytics assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. Sustainalytics nor its suppliers accept any liability for damage arising from the use of this website, publication and/or report or information contained herein in any manner whatsoever.
Copyright © 2017. S&P Global Market Intelligence (and its affiliates, as applicable). All rights reserved.
“Copyright © 2017, S&P Capital IQ (and its affiliates, as applicable). Reproduction of S&P SERVICE(S) in any form is prohibited except with the prior written permission of S&P Capital IQ (“S&P”). S&P SERVICE(S) are not investment advice and a reference to a particular investment or security, a credit rating or any observation concerning a security or investment provided in S&P SERVICE(S) is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such investment or security or make any other investment decisions. None of S&P, its affiliates or their third-party suppliers guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions, regardless of the cause or for the results obtained from the use of such information. S&P, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. In no event shall S&P, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including lost income or lost profit and opportunity costs) in connection with subscriber’s or others’ use of S&P SERVICE(S).”
Copyright © 2017, American Bankers Association CUSIP Database provided by Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC. All rights reserved.
NEITHER CUSIP Global Services (“CGS”), American Bankers Association (“ABA”) NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CUSIPDATABASE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO USER ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANYWARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE NOR WITHRESPECT TO THE RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS. NEITHER CGS, ABA NOR THEIR AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OROMISSIONS NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL ORCONSEQUENTIAL, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF CGS, ABA OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES PURSUANT TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY USER FOR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IN THE MONTH IN WHICH SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS ALLEGED TO HAVEARISEN. FURTHERMORE, CGS AND ABA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR DELAYS ORFAILURES DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL