Junior Advisor, Client Services (1 Position)
Commensurate with the qualifications
March 26th, 2017
ABOUT THE CLIENT SERVICES TEAM
The Client Services team supports a diverse and global range of asset managers and asset owners in developing and implementing tailored responsible investment strategies, and in integrating Sustainalytics’ suite of research products and services into their investment processes.
The Junior Advisor in Sustainalytics’ Client Advisory Services team primarily involves client services, client experience and supporting business development in the UK. It includes support to the Manager in advising institutional and retail investors on their Responsible Investment strategies, supporting the implementation of Sustainalytics’ research and contributing to Sustainalytics’ market presence in the UK.
This position will allow you to obtain a thorough understanding of how Responsible Investment strategies can be implemented by investors, be part of a fast-growing and successful organisation, work in an entrepreneurial and cross-cultural environment, significantly expand your business network in a short period of time, develop yourself as a trusted advisor, have the opportunity to quickly assume new responsibilities, become a company representative at industry and client events, and develop into an active participant in industry discussions.
- Support the UK Client Advisory team in managing relationships with institutional and retail investors on their RI strategies and our products and services;
- Manage client relations involving a portfolio of UK based asset owners and asset managers as well as support local market development;
- Maintain and improve client experience, satisfaction and client retention by building strong relationships;
- Identify opportunities to expand our relations with clients through upsells and added value;
- Make sure that clients receive recurring or one off, standard or customized services, reports, analysis;
- Work closely with the UK Institutional Relations team to support business development activities;
- Manage selected projects for external, client or internal use;
- Travel to clients for in-person meetings and events;
- Represent the company at events and relevant networking groups;
- Work closely with other team members in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to provide support and knowledge sharing;
- Support company or client commissioned projects; and
- Contribute to product innovation initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial services and responsible investment industry in the UK;
- RI related (financial services) work experience;
- Degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences);
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability;
- Strong client servicing and commercial skills;
- Ability to understand and present complex products;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Experience in the field of Corporate Governance is an asset.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ.
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and CV through the form below. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until March 26th, 2017.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED