Analyst, Asian Languages Research, RP Team
Research Products Team
Research Products Manager, based in Timisoara, Romania
We are expanding our research and coverage of companies reporting primarily in Asian languages. As a member of the Asian languages research team, you will conduct ESG research across many of our products, using your language skills to support multiple research frameworks. In doing so, you will support asset owners, investment managers and other stakeholders to incorporate extensive ESG and sustainability information into their investment processes. Come grow with us!
- Research, analyze and rate the ESG performance of companies, drawing primarily on Asian languages publications;
- Track Asian news sources and publish summaries of news stories involving companies’ ESG performance;
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science);
- Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean;
- Affinity for sustainability and ESG issues;
- Interest in the financial services industry and SRI/RI market; equity research background considered an asset;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Excellent research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful and independent;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by completing the form below.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ or contact email@example.com.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED