Associate Analyst, Sustainable Finance Solutions
Sustainable Finance Solutions
Sustainable Finance Solutions Manager, based in Amsterdam
As part of the Sustainable Finance Solutions team, the Associate Analyst will work on projects that involve providing second-party opinions for issuers of green/social/sustainability bonds, annual compliance reviews, and other services that help our clients to provide sustainability insights to investors and lenders. Key elements of the role will include conducting second-party opinions and annual reviews on frameworks, involving desk-based research and engagement with issuers, as well as other customized projects as needed.
- Support the execution of sustainability bond second-party opinions, through research and analysis of various domains, across geographies.
- Engage with issuers and underwriters regarding framework development;
- Develop expertise in sustainable debt financing, including current and emerging trends, issues, drivers, risks and opportunities, key players, best practices, the regulatory landscape, etc.
- Develop sustainability knowledge and expertise across a variety of themes and sectors;
- Liaise with and develop relationships with colleagues across global teams and offices;
- Prepare well-written and high-quality analysis as client deliverables.
- Excellent English business writing skills;
- Degree / 2-3 years of experience in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences);
- Client-centric and commercial approach;
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment;
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data, while maintaining a critical approach;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Additional language skills considered an advantage, Asian languages are considered a plus.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
To apply, please use the form below.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED