Business Analyst – Analytics, Digital Products Team
Digital Products Team
Bucharest or Timisoara
Sorina Badicu-Beuran, Product Manager, Digital Products
March 31st, 2019
The Business Analyst – Data Analytics will be part of the Digital Products Team and will support the team’s mandate of delivering a comprehensive suite of portfolio management tools for the financial services market. The Business Analyst – Data Analytics will be involved in creating and maintaining a set of client ready portfolio analytics tools and reports using advanced Excel tools and business intelligence/data visualization tools. Additionally, this person will develop client usage and intelligence reports for internal use using tools like Google Analytics and Power BI.
- Lead and collaborate within a cross-functional team of technical and non-technical stakeholders and subject matter experts to collect report requirements, recommend parameters and collaboratively strategize to understand the desired outcomes and business needs to build scalable, intuitive, and flexible reports and information tools with strong visual components using excel and SQL-based tools;
- Specialized Data Handling – working with both SQL and noSQL databases such as Apache HBase, MongoDB and PostgreSQL;
- Work with large data sets and develop testing methods to ensure accuracy;
- Develop internal business and client intelligence reports using Google Analytics and PowerBI
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics or computer science;
- Knowledge of SQL database environments (MSSQL, mySQL and PostreSQL) is a plus;
- Knowledge of noSQL database environments (MongoDB, HBase, Redis);
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Kanban;
- Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into marketable product features;
- Relevant work experience with data analytics, statistical methods;
- Strong analytical skills/financial acumen/critical thinking;
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using PowerBI or other data visualization tools;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web reporting tools;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission vision and values;
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, mentioning ‘Your Name – Ratings Team’ in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until 31st March 2019.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED