Digital Marketing Developer, Sustainable Finance Solutions
July 19th , 2019
Do you believe with the right insights investors can contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Sustainalytics is dedicated to this mission as a leading independent Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings firm. For over 25 years, Sustainalytics has been at the forefront of developing high-quality, innovative solutions to meet the evolving needs of global investors. Sustainalytics has 15 offices spanning the US, UK, Germany, Japan, France, Canada, Copenhagen, Romania, Sweden, Australia and the Netherlands. We are proud to have helped more than 80% of the 20 largest global investment managers incorporate ESG in their investment strategies.
Sustainable Finance Solutions
Our Sustainable Finance Solutions team is an independent business unit, overseeing a suite of products and services specifically designed to help banks, underwriters, corporate issuers, government entities and other debt issuers.
Issuers and lenders from around the world rely on Sustainalytics award winning Green, Social and Sustainability Bond Services to help them develop frameworks aligned with the respective principles and to gain insights on market best practices and investor expectations.
For more information, visit https://www.sustainalytics.com/sustainable-finance/
The Digital marketing developer will play a very vital role in building up the best of the best digital experience on our online channels. This role will work closely with design and the marketing team to create, support, validate and develop user experience. The goal is to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications for both desktop, mobile and tablets, and deliver on conversions.
- Sketch, build concepts, create wire frames, or create clickable prototypes
- Execute design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insights, stakeholders’ feedback
- Deliver high quality development on time, collaborates as appropriate on creating user stories to build development tasks
- Tailor user experience
- Produce, modify and maintain websites and web application user interfaces
- Create tools that enhance how users interact with our site in any browser
- Implement responsive design for mobile sites
- Contribute to back-end experience, collaborate on APIs and integration (Ex. Social media channels) with Digital marketing tools, and more
- Consult on SEO best practices – technical SEO and on-page SEO
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
- Keep up to date with industry trends, competitors and comparable experiences. Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products
- Enable marketing technologies to drive digital marketing innovations
- Valuable industry experience designing/prototyping/developing mobile friendly web applications
- Experience in using prototyping tools
- Ability to understand user experience and usability
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience in user-centric design
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress and building customized, scalable site solutions
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Node/ReactJS Frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Strong collaboration skills (working with ICT)
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you please submit your application by clicking HERE.
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until Friday, July 19th, 2019. We intend to interview qualified candidates prior to the application deadline, so we advise you to apply as soon as possible.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply.
Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED