Marketing Specialist, Marketing Team
March 3, 2019
As soon as possible
Associate Director, Marketing
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting Sustainalytics’ global marketing activities with a focus on product marketing, brand awareness and strategic initiatives aimed at further professionalizing the organization’s marketing activities.
Sustainalytics is a fast-growing company with all the challenges and opportunities that come along with it. In the beginning, your time will be spent on projects aimed at further professionalizing the company’s lead generation processes for Sustainalytics.
- Devise and execute multi-channel lead generation campaigns with an emphasis on digital touch points
- Set up and lead Sustainalytics’ marketing automation program
- Identify and report on relevant KPIs for all campaigns with the aim to increase accountability and improve performance; and
- Create and distribute engaging written, graphic and video content
Support strategic initiatives
- Provide support to the Associate Director Marketing with regards to the fulfillment of his duties and execution of large strategic initiatives
Maintaining marketing collateral
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Innovation teams to create creative and engaging sales decks and collateral; and
- Update and maintain brochures (InDesign) and web pages (WordPress) by creating engaging content and graphics.
- Enhance Sustainalytics’ online presence by working with the web developer to improve performance and create new features; and
- Analyze data from Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics and SEMrush to identify means of improving SEO
- Critical thinking & business acumen: Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their business acumen and critical thinking by completing a case as part of the hiring process.
- Flexibility & adaptability: Sustainalytics is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company. Our motto is: Change is the only constant. We need flexible and adaptable candidates. It is a great place to work if you hate bureaucracy, but it also means you won’t fit in if you are looking for predictability in tasks and processes.
- Creativity: The candidate should be as comfortable with numbers and Excel as with PowerPoint and the Adobe Suite.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn: The investment management industry is very interesting, but also extremely sophisticated and complex. Candidates should be eager and willing to learn the ins and outs of the industry as well as being enthusiastic to learn to use new software that would be needed to support their activities.
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 3-6 years
- Branding and Design: You have to be a guru in PowerPoint. Preferably you also have some knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premier and Illustrator). Candidates who demonstrate exceptional creativity will be considered if they are highly motivated and committed to learn these programs in a short period of time using e-learning platforms
- Marketing and CRM software: Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software (Act On & Microsoft Dynamics) is preferred (or the willingness to learn)
- Web management: Sufficient knowledge of web design and web development to make updates to the website (WordPress) as well as to direct and monitor the execution of new development items by the technical teams
- Digital: Knowledge of online marketing and SEO with the ability to analyze data and create reports using Google Analytics and SEMrush (preferred)
- Language: Exceptional English communications and writing skills (Native English speakers preferred. Dutch is not a requirement)
Please note that an assessment (case studies) will form part of the application process. The aim of these case studies will be to assess critical thinking, business acumen and creativity.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please submit your application using the form below. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until March 3rd, 2019.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please. In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED