.NET Software Developer, Software Development Team
Bucharest or Timisoara
Technical Manager, based in Bucharest or Timisoara, Romania
As soon as possible
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Software Developer, you will use your vast experience in full stack software development to implement high complexity solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations. You will be working together with a team of talented and results oriented individuals, and take part in the constant development and improvement of our digital products.
- Delivering simple and high-quality software solutions integrated with the existing products, in an agile environment;
- Help define and refine requirements;
- Receive and accept guidance and reviews from a senior;
- Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated time-frame;
- Implement unit and integration tests;
- Solve reported issues.
- 3+ years’ of experience with: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP;
- Preferable experience with Node Package Manager, Nuget, Xunit, MOQ;
- Preferable experience with: No-SQL databases;
- Exposure to large and complex software solutions;
- Working experience writing code per coding standards;
- Understanding of and preferable experience with concepts like design patterns and threading.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
The interviewing process will consist of two steps:
- First step: interview with the Development Team Lead and a Software Architect;
- Second step: interview with the a Senior Manager and a Talent Acquisition representative.
If you will be selected to be part of our team, a formal offer will be extended to you.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ or contact email@example.com.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED