HR Assistant, HR and Operations
HR and Operations
Manager, Human Resources and Operations (based in Toronto)
As soon as possible
We are looking for a bright, professional, flexible, and energetic team player who can work independently, shows initiative and is attentive to details. The ideal candidate is able to set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills. Enjoys working with a wide array of people (or something like that – again the human component as highlighted below)
The HR Assistant will come with a background and interest in human resources administration and will take pride in working for a mission-based company like Sustainalytics. He/she will provide a wide range of administrative support functions to the HR team such as the recruitment cycle, management of the employee data in the HRIS, implementation of HR policies and procedures, processes and relevant documents. He/she will be the go to person for HR related inquiries.
- Provide support for the full employee life cycle including onboarding, contract changes, leave entitlements & queries, benefits, reference letters, offboarding, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for the payroll administration team.
- Perform general HR administrative tasks such as documentation and record-keeping, HR software administration, data management, and performance evaluations.
- Provide support in all aspects of recruitment and selection, acting as the first point of contact for queries.
- Actively contribute to a sustainable, safe, positive and enjoyable office environment.
- Anticipate and respond to HR needs as they emerge.
- Degree in related discipline (Business Administration, Human Resources, or related area of study);
- 1-3 years of experience in a generalist Human Resources position;
- Experience with and proficiency in using HR information systems and the MS Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of labor laws;
- Outstanding organizational skills, problem solving skills and strong capacity for detail-oriented work; project management skills are an asset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as ability to connect with individuals at all levels of an organization;
- Must be an energetic team player who can also work well independently;
- Ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, complex and changing work environment, while managing multiple and shifting priorities;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.
While experience and skills are valuable – growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be successful at Sustainalytics. If you’re prepared to grow and aren’t above doing anything (we’re pretty low ego over here – we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please submit your application using the form on our careers webpage down below. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until March 31, 2019. However, as we will start interviewing sooner, we advise you to apply as soon as possible.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED