We invite all corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability professionals to participate in the second edition of the Morningstar Sustainalytics Corporate ESG Survey. This year, we will build upon the insights of the 2022 survey to delve deeper into crucial questions that shape the environmental, social and governance (ESG) landscape, including:
- What motivates companies to address ESG issues?
- What are businesses' key ESG priorities in ESG?
- What roadblocks hinder progress on ESG initiatives?
- How do CSR and corporate sustainability professionals navigate these challenges?
- What sets corporate ESG leaders apart in their approach?
The survey is now closed. If you want to make sure you receive the final report, click here to subscribe to our newsletter for CSR and sustainability professionals, ESG in View.
By completing the survey, you will help provide CSR and sustainability professionals with valuable insights into trends, challenges and resources specific to their industries and regions. Join us in shaping the future of ESG!
Why You Should Participate
In 2022, over 550 CSR and sustainability professionals, from individual contributors to the C-suite, across industries and around the world, contributed to the inaugural report. Now, with your valuable input, we will share insights on what has changed in corporate ESG since last year, including the key challenges companies and teams face and how they are managing them.
By completing the survey, you can get early access to the final report and:
- Gain a wider perspective on approaches to corporate ESG issues across the globe and compare your organization’s ESG practices and performance to a global group of sustainability professionals.
- Identify pain points and develop effective strategies to overcome ESG challenges within your organization.
- Gain clarity on your ESG practices and processes, empowering you to influence decision-makers and drive meaningful change.
- Have the opportunity to have your comments published in the final report, amplifying your voice within the sustainability community.
Corporate ESG practices are evolving along with the roles of the people who plan and execute ESG programs. According to the 2022 survey, nearly half of professionals in this field have less than five years of experience and it is important for companies to make sure CSR and sustainability teams have the knowledge and skills to perform effectively in this fast-moving environment.
If you are a CSR or sustainability professional, we want your opinion! Click here to participate. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Risk and Opportunity in Biodiversity: How Sustainable Finance Can Help
This article outlines how biodiversity loss poses material risks to business and how it connects to many other issues that companies can’t ignore. In addition, it covers how biodiversity conservation presents substantial economic opportunities, and how businesses can address and access these opportunities by issuing linked instruments that integrate biodiversity considerations.
Today’s Sustainable Bond Market: Boosting Confidence in Sustainable Bond Issuances
In this article, we examine the kinds of sustainable bonds offered in the market, some of the key regulations being developed in different markets and the current initiatives to improve the quality and credibility of issuances.
Webinar Recap: How Integrating ESG Can Drive Opportunity for Private Companies
Recently, Morningstar Sustainalytics hosted a webinar – ESG in the Lifecycle of a Private Company: How Stakeholder Demands Drive Sustainability in Private Markets – to address some of the questions private companies might have surrounding ESG and how it could impact their business.